TERMS & CONDITIONS
Extension of booking is dealt on case basis. Please contact vehicle vendor(owner) for support.
- Extension of booking, late return or modifications to the booking is subjected to availability of the vehicle.
- All Refunds made shall be through the original payment account only within 7-10 working days.
- Traffic violations – Full amount of fines with late charges should be paid on/before one month of booking end time.
- Over speeding – Rs.3000 will be levied in case of over speeding. This excludes traffic fines.
- Smoking – Rs.2000 + damages to interiors.
- Alcohol – Rs.10,000.00 and full amount in case of accident or vehicle breakdown irrespective of insurance.
- Vehicle damages – Any unintentional/accidental damages will be dealt on case basis.
- Vehicle repair – No charges will be levied on vehicle break down unless it is caused by means of act of user.
- High altitude places – Vehicles except SUV category vehicles are not allowed to high altitude place or improper terrains. A fine of Rs.10,000.00 will be levied along with repair costs, towing charges and miscellaneous charges.
- Driven by other than registered member – In case of accident/unintentional damages caused to the vehicle, full repair cost and Rs.10,000.00 will be levied as penalty.
- Damages to third party – It is responsibility of booking member to address all charges in terms of monetary and legal.
- Late payments – Drivegaadi is entitled to levy late payment charges in terms of interest until outstanding amount is cleared.
- Booking members are allowed to cross for only vehicles with All India permit.
- All tolls and inter-state taxes should be paid by booking member.
- Driver should be more than 21 years of age
- Driver should have valid government issued driving license(Light motor vehicle- Non Transport) and Aadhar card
- Driver should not have any history of alcohol or drug violations in past 5 years